Thursday, March 1, 2012

"Hypnotic Eyes"

Getting ready for bed tonight I fell on my knees to get ready for prayer, which is our usual routine. And as usual my husband is still on the bed waiting for me to say "Knees hunny!". As I looked up at him to tell him, his eyes caught my eye! The light was shining on those beautiful caramelish-walnut eyes! The eyes that I fell in love with. I just stared at him and I asked him NOT to move so I can keep staring at him. And of course he moved....LOL!I mean seriously.....LOOK at those beautiful eyes!! ^^^^^^^^^

We said prayer and right before turning off the lights I held his face in my hands and just stared into his eyes. I guess I love them so much not only for the beauty of them but for the memories that it gives me.

When my husband and I first started dating there was this moment that I will never forget. We were driving around West Valley one day (his hometown). It was a sunny, beautiful day. I loved looking at him while he drove, which drove him nuts LOL. As he turned to tell me to stop staring at him, the sun hit his eyes and it was the first time I realized just how light brown his eyes were. They were absolutely beautiful. If silky caramel was a color THAT is what it would look like!

From that day I would always stare into his eyes. There's something about those eyes that hypnotizes me every time! My knees get weak and my heart skips a beat! I just LOVE those eyes of mine!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you don't mind me blog stalking you..LOL! Loved this post, I do the same with my hubby, I'm always staring at his eyes, kind of creepy, but kind of not! LOL

    -Mua

    ReplyDelete